Upgrade your browser!
You''ll enjoy this experience much more in a modern browser.
Plus, we can''t guarantee everything will work correctly for you in this old browser. Check out this list of modern browsers that we think would be a good replacement.
Sorry, this event is not available.
This event was available from Friday, November 30, 2018 7:00 AM until Thursday, December 31, 2020 8:30 AM.
SERVICE DATE, LOCATION & TIME
- Date: Sunday, December 6, 2020
- Location: Ingram Plaza at Liberty Station (Cross streets: Cushing, between Dewey and Roosevelt)
- Outdoor Service Time: 10am - 11am
Portability Team (Set-up) | 6:00 AM
Hospitality Team | 9:00 AM
Portability Team (Teardown) | 11:00 AM
Each option below will list a brief description of the duties required.
To register, please find the team you wish to serve with and choose the quantity of people you wish to register, and click Continue.
If you have any questions or need assistance registering, please use the "Email Us" option listed under Contact Information.
In compliance with current requirements, please arrive with a face covering of some kind. This can be a scarf, bandana, piece of fabric, mask, or some other type of covering. Please not bring large bags or backpacks.IMPORTANT: Each Individual will be pre-screened before entering to volunteer.
If you answer NO to all of the questions below, you will be able to participate:
- Have you traveled outside the United States in the past 14 days?
- Have you had contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you had any cold symptoms including fever greater than 100, dry cough or difficulty breathing in the past 14 days?
- Are you currently experiencing fever over 100, difficulty breathing or cough?
- Each Individual will be medically pre-screened before entering to volunteer- If you can answer YES to any of the above questions you will not be able to participate.
- Each volunteer will be assigned to an area that will be at least 6 feet apart from any other volunteers (this includes family members).
- There will be Team Leaders who will be monitoring the sanitation of each area as well as making sure everyone is staying 6 feet apart .