- Thursday, Mar 19, 2020 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PDT
- Friday, Mar 20, 2020 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PDT
- Saturday, Mar 21, 2020 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM PDT
Check-in begins at 5:30. The training begins promptly at 6.
- THURSDAY, March 19th (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM)
- FRIDAY, March 20th (6:00 PM - 9:00PM)
- SATURDAY, March 21st (8:30 AM - 5:00 PM)
- You must attend all sessions (Thursday, Friday & Saturday) to receive certification
- Pre-Registration is required.
- A light continental breakfast will be provided on Saturday morning.
This training is certified by the International Critical Incident Stress Foundation www.icisf.org. Church members, chaplains, counselors, mental health professionals and pastors all benefit from these practical guidelines ad strategies for people-care in times of need.PASTORAL CRISIS INTERVENTION II
The Pastoral Crisis Intervention II course builds on the foundations of ICISFs PastoralCrisis Intervention-I class. More specific advanced concepts and specific field applications where community chaplaincy intervention is applied will be covered. Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to: Describe the stages of spiritual development; Understand Theodicy (God & suffering themes); Discuss the principles of spiritual first-aid; and Recognize and understand the needs for self-care for the crisis interventionist. No Prerequisite.
- Define terms and concepts
- Stages of spiritual development
- IMS and other emergency disaster response systems
- Principles of spiritual first-aid
- Suicide intervention and postvention
- Psychological and spiritual intervention
- Death Notification
- Self-care issues
You must attended all sessions to receive certification
Mickey Stonier, PhD, Certified Crisis Services Specialist
$55 before February 15th
$65 On or after February 15th